Saturday, July 7, 2007

Dogkiller Wifebeater 2

IFN: the dead

2007-07-05 Dogkiller Wifebeater2

In the real-life story of this wife-beating scumbag and this dog, the dog was actually the love of his life. And he allowed it to escape onto a main road. Where, according to him, it was hit by a car. The dog died a long, slow, gurgling death.

There is enough evidence, based on the extent of his sobbing, and some evasiveness on his part, to suggest that he actually drove over the dog himself. I can't go into details, but my suspicion is that it's more than likely that he killed his favourite dog.

The rest of this story is on my blog. Please check it out!

This painting was initially made in ArtRage 2.2, then exported to Photoshop CS2, then finished in ArtRage 2.2 again. It was all done entirely on my Toshiba Tecra M4 tablet pc. With the man's wife snuggling up to me against the cold. Smiling.